The School will be open to 40 qualified and selected participants
Registration fee: 850 euro, VAT 22% included.
Registration fee for residents: 450 euro, VAT 22% included.
The fee covers all lectures; course material; Wi-Fi connections; lunches and coffee breaks; social dinner.
- HOW TO APPLY:
Prospective participants have to fill out and submit the form below, and upload a 1-page letter (pdf) organized as follows:
- name, department/university, current position
- educational background
- research activity and interests
- motivations for participating in the school
Please note that any page after the first will be automatically deleted.
In-training residents in Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Neurosurgery, Neurology
Specialist in Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Neurosurgery, Neurology
- SELECTION CRITERIA: In addition to applicant quality, the Organizing Committee will consider a number of features including: the coherence of the motivation with the aim and scope of the school, the potential benefit for the participant future activities.
Preference will be given to applicants not participating in the previous edition (2017) of the school.
- Participants application: April 16, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: April 23, 2018
- Deadline registration (only accepted students): May 15, 2018
The application form is currently closed.
For information, please contact the Organizing Secretariat (Ms. Alessandra Cazzaniga – email: firstname.lastname@example.org) .